Monday, September 29, 2008

My Beach Baby

My daughter has been raised around the beach... from 2 years living in Miami, weekend trips from Atlanta to Hilton Head, and most importantly bi-annual trips to the Caribbean. She feels at home on the sand and it shows. These are some of my favorite shots from a special Mommie-Daughter trip we took in 2006.

Trip Advisor Pro Travel Lodger News
Trip Advisor Pro Travel Lodger News
Trip Advisor Pro Travel Lodger News
Trip Advisor Pro Travel Lodger News
Trip Advisor Pro Travel Lodger News I just returned from an adults-only vacation in Nassau and really missed my children. While I feel blessed to have the opportunity to run away with my husband from time to time, showing my children the world is one of my favorite things. Enjoy!

0 Responses to “My Beach Baby”

Post a Comment